Terms and conditions
I Matter Training – Terms and Conditions
- Overview – Implicit agreement
- The Nature of I Matter Online Training and Coaching
- Disclaimer about Course Content - Suitability of Approach and Practice Guidelines
- User Licence Agreements and Role Based Access
- Intellectual Property and Copyright
- Acceptable Use and Conduct online
- Bookings, Payments, Billing and Returns
- Complaints and Dispute Resolution
- Implicit agreement
Training in the I Matter Framework is intended to help you to help children and adults and yourself. To ensure that everyone has a positive learning experience our Terms and Conditions set out the rules and expectations so that everyone knows what to expect - just as is needed when you are in a parent or a professional role.
We consider it a digital acceptance of our Terms and Conditions when you or your ‘linked parties’ access or in any way use I Matter Training services or our website. You are implicitly agreeing to these terms as they appear written here at any time - even if you don’t read them. So please do take a look. Failure to respect our terms and conditions will lead to loss of your access to our services so they are important. If you do not wish to be bound by our conditions do not use this site.
We may also change these terms at any time. However if we make major changes we'll let you know by email. By continuing to use this site you will have implicitly agreed to the changes, which will supercede earlier versions, so remember to check back in from time to time.
If you using this site as part of an agreed project in your role in a member organisation, those who access the site via you will also be bound by these terms as well, and you're responsible for ensuring adherence to them so please ensure they have read and understood them too.
I Matter Training is delivered on a platform Simplero so acceptance of our terms implies acceptance of their full terms. You can read Simplero Terms and Conditions here.
- The nature of I Matter Online Training and Coaching
I Matter Training and Coaching, offers a supported educational process. It is not a therapy or a treatment and this platform is therefore not a clinical record or client management tool.
The I Matter Framework was drawn together as an integration of well-established evidence by Dr Cathy Betoin, an experienced clinical psychologist and teacher and is intended to help you to help your child in home work or community setting.
Dr Cathy Betoin is an experienced clinical psychologist registered in the UK and regulated by the Health Professions Council. She has over 25 years of experience in public and private sector practice and adheres to the professional codes of practice provided by the Health Professions Council, the British Psychological Society and by the Division of Clinical Psychology. In her professional practice her work is informed by an Adult Child Well-Being 'I Matter' approach. She is actively involved in training others.
Cathy Betoin carries full professional insurance. She provides all I Matter Course and related psychological consultations through I Matter Training Ltd, Registered offices: 12 Collincroft Kendal, LA9 4TH, address for correspondence: I Matter Training, 53 Stramongate House, Stramongate, Kendal, LA9 4BH. The company is set up as a social enterprise and is registered in England and Wales under company number No 07570100. The email address is email@example.com. The Data Controller Registration No is PZ324409X
The I Matter Project delivers free and purchased online content, provided, in association with other third parties, with www,simplero,com, being our main learning platform, However in the development process we have used other tools greenrope.com, www.thinkific.com, www.jigsawbox.com,
When you decide to progress with online learning due to raised concerns we currently use pragmatictracker.com for our initial registration and outcome monitoring process. We use www.finishagent.com www.groupcoachinggenie.com, for group programmes and, LinkedIn and facebook.com/imattertraining for social media.. We also use www.kashflow.com for accounts and stripe.com and paypal for some payment services., Some of these third parties are hosted outside the European Union. The project also provides workshops and consultations. When you choose to take part in our services your consent will extend to the use of all of these platforms to process your data as is needed. For more information please click here for our consent processes
The delivery of I Matter Training online is a new project and is still in a trial period. As such some of our policies and procedures and resources are still being developed and refined. As an approach it is therefore a new approach and neither accepted nor rejected by any professional body to which Cathy is associated. If you do not wish to have records kept online and/or do not wish to take part during a trial period, then do not purchase our programme or use our services.
Production standards: Because this product has involved finding a way forward in a complex field, please be aware that to date this project has been developed and produced with minimal financial support and without any production team. Therefore the quality of the production is sometimes not of a standard that you may have anticipated or prefer. If this is likely to bother you, we advise you do not use our services- or send a donation to a revised version
- Disclaimer about Scope of Course Content
The content of I Matter Training can be experienced as being of a sensitive and challenging nature and so users should always think carefully about whether they have the support in place to benefit from this training at the present time. No one should be required to complete this training.
The content of this site is for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment or advice. We warrant to you that the I Matter Online Courses and Course materials and Consultations purchased from us are of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit to deliver the stated learning outcomes for which the course, resource or consultation is supplied. Due to the nature of training and coaching, and the fact that your success is dependent on a number of factors over which we have no control, we aim to help you meet stated learning outcomes or contract objectives but Cathy Betoin, nor I Matter Training Ltd do not guarantee any particular result. We may advise some general courses of action, but we are not party to all of the details in your situation so you remain responsible at all times for the decisions you choose to take regarding the welfare of yourself or your child.
Cathy will endeavour to ensure that all information or guidance that she provides is accurate and up-to-date and reserves the right to change and update content at any time but she or I Matter Training Ltd shall not be liable for any claims arising from such information being disputed, inaccurate or not up-to-date or otherwise, nor for any perceived 'lack of progress in adult or child.
Suitability of the Approach: We are not an emergency support service and should you or other users need crisis support you are directed to crisis support services such as Young Minds Helpline.
I Matter Training should be used only as a complement to other appropriate local services and should never be accessed or provided to parents or professionals or young people without the recommended levels of study support and supportive relationships. In the early stages of First Steps training participants usually complete a questionnaire to support thinking about what level of support is needed to help see best results with a specific child or issue. I Matter Training never offers any quick fixes. To see positive results in a family, work or community setting you will generally need to commit to a longer term learning approach.
Professional practice: We do not provide core professional training. I Matter offers CPD continuing professional development training in a licensed approach or to those with core training in a variety of disciplines in education, health and social care. When taking part in I Matter training, professionals first become I Matter informed practitioners and then can train to become a licensed Link or Lead part of our delivery team.
Any professional using the approach or our resources should be guided by their own professional standards first and should never disregard their own agreed practices for example around safeguarding due to something learned here. You can read our own safeguarding policy here
Licensed Link or Lead Professionals: If you become approved to work with us as a trainee or approved link or lead professional you agree to ensure that you have the appropriate insurances in place and agree to work in a manner that is lawful and in accordance with professional guidelines.
- User Licence Agreements and Role Based Access
We offer the training platform as a service, and this is the license under which you use our platform or the licenses we offer. We own intellectual property on the content and on the I Matter Training site and all the rights to it, and we reserve the right to revoke any access license if we have reason to believe you, or those you are supporting with access, are not adhering to our Terms, or to take further actions if requred. .
For the avoidance of doubt, all content obtained through us is our property, and you are granted a revocable, non-transferable license, limited to you only unless by specific additional agreement.
When you enrol in I Matter Training, you expressly agree that you, or those you support, will not steal, share without our agreement, or otherwise misuse or misrepresent our content
No person under 18years may access I Matter Training via this site, without the express consent of their parent or guardian
The resources and activities that you will take part in or observe online have been carefully designed to be part of our I Matter learning journey experience.
When accessing this site under a given email you will access a training pathway for parents or for professionals under one of the following licenses and with additional agreements as highlighted in bold
OVERVIEW OF I MATTER CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS – stepwise
1. GDPR Consent – at opt in
2. Terms and Conditions – these terms - accepted at initial registration
3. Org Membership Licence Agreement – based on licensed individuals in specific roles
4. Sensitive information Consent on completing in-depth questionnaires
5. Group Confidentiality – on joining Scheduled courses
6. 1:1 Client Agreement- on registering for personalised support
7. Professional Licences - Senior Link/Link/Child Coach/Study Supporter/Online/Link Plus/Lead/Advanced
8. Action Research Planning – roles and responsibilities
In any of these roles, users will ONLY view entries that are their own or entered on a shared forum as part of a specific training experience. Link or Lead Users will NOT have access to the private areas of others online accounts. However all accounts can be viewed by our administrative team.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
The content of I Matter Training and linked resources has been developed over many years of patient work. Copyright © CBetoin. All rights are reserved. The online courses, its text, graphics, audio/video files and all media affixed with Cathy Betoin's name, belongs to Dr Cathy Betoin and is protected by law. The training resources are designed as a package to work together and therefore when you complete training the resources and posters are licensed to you only to support your own understanding.
Participants in the Core Programme or Extended Journey may print or download single copies for information from this site for personal non-commercial use only. In the early stages of informed practice training you may use the resources informally with your own immediate family and clients. This means you may show the posters to family and clients or those that you work with and you may discuss general principles but you must not represent yourself as a licensed I Matter professional unless and until you have reached this status at Phase 2
Please do not copy our resources or reproduce our resources with small changes without full consent and as part of working with us through appropriate roles. We want to preserve the integrity of the learning journey and simply taking parts of it at this stage of our endeavours will be damaging to the impactful learning journey we want to offer.
Permission to otherwise reprint, reproduce, redistribute or resell any content herein, in whole or in part, is prohibited unless prior written consent is obtained from the copyright holder. For more details see our Copyright Notice. All permissions requests shall be delivered by e-mail to www.imattertraining.com/contact-us
We reserve our right to prosecute theft to the full extent of the law should this be required.
In sum, you or those you support as a licensee may not use this site or the materials available on or through this website or training in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. You may not in any way use, copy, adapt or represent any of our material in any way as if it is yours or created by you. Nor should you use any of the resources in any unauthorized context without express permission, and then not without full credit and attribution.
Please understand that this work has been the fruit of many years careful research and we seek to preserve a specific learning experience for all of users, current and future.
All information entered on this site by users is confidential to you. By entering information on this site you give us permission to store it. All users subscribe freely and with a clear consent process and may unsubscribe and delete content at any time. We do not sell or otherwise share your information with other parties other than for the delivery of the agreed services
Nonetheless you should be aware that our administration and support team can clearly see when you use this site, through the use of your IP address and via cookies. These are bits of code on your computer used to help us offer you a positive user experience so that we can support your learning journey.Our administrative staff and network all work to these confidentiality expectations.
Completed worksheets may be read as part of the delivery of our service to you but will usually not be read. If you do not wish to use online recording you may download worksheets and workbooks. However we will not be able to comment and advise on these. So if you want assistance or to work for one of our certificates you must record online.
We therefore advise that you always use screen names and write in a manner that does not disclose identifiable details. Please read our safeguarding policy carefully
If you take part in a study support group or online forum you will be asked to sign up to our separate confidentiality agreement.
We may send marketing messages to you if you have agreed but you can always opt out
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that it is necessary to (a) comply with legal process served on us, our partners, sponsors, investors, or affiliates; (b) protect and defend our rights or property or those of our customers; or (c) to protect the personal safety of our users or the public. Otherwise, we try our best to keep your information safe and secure.
To use I Matter Training you will be given a username (Simplero ID) and password. Keep that info confidential because you are responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. Please tell us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Help keep I Matter Training safe. You may also enable two-factor authentication for your Simplero ID, which increases security significantly.
I Matter Training deals with content that can be experienced as sensitive but we do not store sensitive information for you other than information that you chose voluntarily to enter. Remember I Matter Training is a training provider not a provider of medical treatment. If in doubt, do not enter anything that you consider sensitive on this site.
GDPR: We keep your data records until they're explicitly deleted, either because someone asked us to be forgotten, or because an I Matter Training account was closed. However you will need to have an active payment plan in place paid for by yourself or a member organisation. If records are not paid for your account will be deleted within 60 days.
They are stored in a database running behind several layers of security.
In the event that we discover a data breach, we will work carefully with the team at Simplero.com. For more information on cookies please check Simplero Terms
7. Acceptable Use
You must use the website in a manner consistent with the law and in a manner that is courteous and respectful to other users and to our service provider team.
You must never:
+ enrol another person without their express consent
+ upload any inappropriate material to our site out of line with our intention for it to be a safe learning space
+ use the site to cause annoyance inconvenience or anxiety to other users
+ share the content of your site with others without the specific appropriate licence
+ use the site if you are under 18 without the express involvement of parent or guardian
+ reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of our website or the content therein because it belongs to us
+ upload material over which you do not open copyright
- Bookings and Cancellations and Billing
Courses and consultations are deemed booked once written confirmation has been received of intent to proceed. Consultations can be rescheduled by contacting us in writing up to 48 hours in advance but full payment is due after this. Places on courses can be rescheduled by writing to us up to 14 days in advance but otherwise full payment is due.
Users will be funded either by themselves or by a member organisation. Full payment is expected upfront prior to the course start from individual participants or written confirmation is required from an organisational lead . The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees (if applicable) are recognized before confirming the purchase.
When courses are run under licence by a member organisation prices charged will be aligned with our pricing policy but local arrangements about contributions by individual users will apply.
All transfers conducted through I Matter Training Ltd are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Local Taxes: Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
Access: Access to your course is for a period specified at the start of your purchase. You can retain access to your course only if you have a current appropriate payment plan in place. We limit your access as we have observed that this increases the likelihood that you will commit to finishing the programme.
Return Policy: Paying parties are entitled to a refund within 30 days of your purchase of any printed material product or online tool or package of training purchased from this site provided that the item has not been logged onto, opened or used by themselves nor anyone they have been supporting. Please note that any printed products must be returned unused, in original packaging including all tags. In case of refund neither the original shipping cost nor the return shipping cost will be repaid.
In the case of a subscription fee, we do not make refunds for unused periods should you or others wish to cancel before the end of an agreed term. Existing subscriptions may be subject to an annual small rise in fee which will be announced if appropriate at least 1 term in advance.
If you believe that a group programme has not delivered on the results you have hoped and you have evidence that you have in good faith completed the recommended steps, you can also request a refund within this period. After this period we do not offer refunds unless we have been unable to deliver the agreed service.. You can find the return address under www.imattertraining.com/contact-us
- Disclaimer about Site Access
I Matter Training works with Simplero.com to ensure that you have uninterrupted access to the site. However it may be suspended by us or by simplero from time to time to allow for updates. We will endeavour to keep this interruption as short as possible but will not reimburse any party for loss of access outside of our control. Please see Simplero Terms
Liabilities not assumed: I Matter Training on Simplero assumes no liability whatsoever whether for direct damages; for consequential damages of any kind, without limitation, loss of income, profits, markets, interest, business opportunity, use of goods, or any loss or damage arising from the inherent nature of the goods; for special damages or loss; for other indirect loss; or for breach of other contracts.
You release us and our affiliates or licensees from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against us or them, arising from your purchase or use of any products or services made available through this site.
If you are dissatisfied with I Matter Training on Simplero in any way, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site.
You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and our affiliates, successors, transferees, assignees and licensees and respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant related to I Matter Training in Simplero.
It is your responsibility as a customer to have proper insurance coverage in the case of loss due to your use or non-use of I Matter Training in Simplero.
Termination policy and Cessation of Service: We will very rarely terminate an account. But we do reserve the right to terminate an account at any time, with or without a reason or explanation. And even after your access has been terminated, you still are required to comply with all parts of these terms forever
We shall also endeavour to give you due warning of any potential cessation of services. However, in the event that we, in our absolute discretion decide to discontinue any part or whole or the courses or services of the I Matter Project, we shall not be liable to you in any way and no refunds of any kind shall be provided.
10.Compliments and Complaints
We want you to be satisfied with your experience. We value hearing from you and will seek to address your concerns according to concerns promptly and respectfully. Please write to us at www.imattertraining.com/contact-us marking your email complaint or compliment.
Dispute resolution: If a disagreement crops up, we both agree to use mediation first before any arbitration, litigation, or other procedure. If we can't agree, any disputes specifically to do with the content and delivery of I Matter Training that are not to do with the site of Simplero will be resolved according to English law.
Last updated - 5th May 2021
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT AN I MATTER APPROACH
Hello my name is Dr Cathy Betoin, I’m an experienced clinical psychologist and teacher.
Welcome to the start of an I Matter Journey and to the I Matter Relationship Health Community!
I am excited you are wanting to learn about how to help your anxious or challenging child in a home or work role without feeling you are making it all up as you go along or trying to figure it out all on your own. 😊
Here in the community and through the journey I focus on helping you understand what the research evidence on children’s wellbeing is really saying. In particular I focus on helping you to understand what it is really telling us about your own important role in improving wellbeing and outcomes for children. The good news is that You, and every single person can really make a difference!
I have decided to share a few key principles at the very start of this journey because as you go forward you are going to be covering a large amount of really important ideas that will help you to be effective whether in a work or in a home role – or both. Some of the I Matter ideas will feel familiar. What is different is how we piece them together into the I Matter Framework to help support your clarity & effective decision making.
However this learning process also usually involves you doing some rethinking and this in turn can bring up lots of questions – some of which I have learned it is best to address right at the start.
- Why a Journey? The I Matter Journey is carefully structured in stages so as to offer the possibilities of support for your thinking over a longer term period as this is generally key to seeing results if you are trying to support any child who is anxious or challenging, in any setting. Everyone starts out on Awareness stage. Later there is a stage for organisations called Bridging, and a Stage 1 Extended Journey for members where you can get support in putting learning into practice and a Stage 2 for supporting other adults who are taking part in an I Matter Journey. There are different areas in our membership site for each stage and for each role.
- Who is it for? I Matter Training is for a wide range of adults & young people including parents-carers who are preparing for their role, or for parents-carers where there are some raised concerns, or for professionals. As a professional you could be in a direct care role, or you could be in a senior leadership role, or you could work with parents. If you are a parent-carer of a child with some raised concerns, then you will need to complete an in-depth online questionnaire and an initial consultation in order to take part. This helps us to help you ensure that participation in an I Matter Journey will bring about results for you. It helps us match you with others with similar needs and with support that is suitable.
- How does it work? The delivery of I Matter Training always takes place using supported online learning. This allows us to share the core ideas of the I Matter Framework with you and others in a very consistent fashion. The course structure supports you in a process of doing a lot of personal reflection. Your reflections are private and will not be shared. We can read what you write but we do not read everything. However, completing the online reflections is required to be eligible for the different steps of the I Matter Awards. Think of the questions as giving you a space to think about important issues – this is a learning journey that you will get most out of through making time and space for this reflection.
- What about Data Protection? The storage of your data online adheres to the principles of GDPR and data protection. We advise however that you should never use the names of your child or family members or colleagues – and should instead use initials or screen names. If you are not comfortable with data being stored online please do not progress with this training. Be respectful in everything.
- What’s involved? During Core Training and the Extended Journey you are being trained to think in an I Matter Fashion, starting with your own relationship with a focus child who has some challenges. This could be a child at home, or a child that you have a professional relationship with (eg >10hrs a week) current or past. The goal of the training is to help you have insights that will help you take steps to move your relationship with this focus child in the direction of happier and healthier functioning. The responsibility is on you to learn how to make the helpful changes
- What can you do with your training and course resources? I Matter Training is NOT A TRAIN THE TRAINER SYSTEM. The purpose and use of the I Matter resources and tools that you will be introduced to are to inform your own thinking and everyday actions in personal direct roles with children or in direct professional roles. The resources are NOT for sharing with or distributing with others. If you have a printed set of course notes they are for your own use only. Instead you are being trained to observe and think and act differently yourself around your child and others. When you observe and think differently about issues, it will become very natural to you to take different actions. In fact it will seem so obvious that you will wonder why it isn’t obvious to others and you will probably want others to understand. So others that you work with or live with may be interested in learning more but you should encourage them to take part in their own I Matter Journey. It is not your role to train others because when things have been stuck the learning process is sensitive. If you approach things in a rush you can make things worse. So, If you want others to learn about I Matter in your setting then they can talk to us, or you can yourself train to Supporting Others stage and learn to support others yourself. This involves a longer term commitment.
- How can I describe myself after the training? After Awareness training you can describe yourself as I Matter Informed or as using I Matter Principles (this will refer to your understanding in your decision making of the central importance of adult-child relationship health). To be certified as an I Matter Practitioner you must work for Stage 2 requirements in a Lead or Advanced Practitioner role.
- What about Confidentiality? The I Matter Community makes available the insights I have gathered together from more than 30 years of practice with children and families and grows in response to your questions. In the course of your I Matter Training you may take part in group learning situations with others – in targeted groups. Please remember that though everyone is asked to respect the confidentiality of others, it will remain your responsibility to keep yourself and others safe by not sharing sensitive details online or in a group setting. You will be offered the facility to submit questions anonymously and no-one is required to participate in group learning in order to take part.
- Is I Matter Training a therapy or a parenting course? I Matter Training is not therapy, or counselling, though it can have therapeutic results. It is not simply a parenting course. Instead, it offers you some advanced insights and skills building options to support you in your role with children and other adults. We may sometimes offer recommendations but you should always bear in mind that we do not know you or your child or situations as you do, and so you should never ignore your own judgement or what others have said as a result of something you have heard in the course of an I Matter consultation. You remain responsible at all times for the decisions and actions that you choose to take.
- How long does it take to see results? We describe I Matter Training as offering a journey because we do not offer any quick fixes though most people find that an understanding of the I Matter Framework helps them to see a lot of complex situations more clearly in quite a short space of time. Every person’s I Matter Journey is different. However, the only way to see real results for most people is to commit to a longer-term learning process and to be willing to make some changes yourself. Each person’s journey is unique. However, the shared principle is that though this changing can sometimes feel a little uncomfortable, for you and for your child when you change, then you create the conditions in which your child and others can change. Our shared goal is healthier happier relationships.
- Will there be results? To see results from your I Matter Training will involve a personal commitment from you. Some people are able to have quite a lot of personal 1:1 support with their I Matter Journey but some commit to the process and just use the group support options. There is always a need to make the personal commitment to be open and determined to learn and to keep persevering until you have restored the healthier, happier relationship that you want – first in your home relationships, then in work situations and then in your community. We do not put any time scales on how long this process will take. For some it is quite quick. For others it can take longer. However, we love sharing I Matter with professionals and parents and those in leadership positions as we have seen that with willingness to do the work, it is never too late to see significant positive results.
- What about safeguarding? I Matter Practice is governed by safeguarding legislation. In practice with children who are anxious or challenging, situations can emerge which are complex and escalated. This is the reason that all parents-carers of a child with raised concerns must have the support of a named professional who is I Matter Trained. However, we are not a crisis intervention service so you should ensure adequate support for yourself outside of the community. If we are concerned for any reason about your entries on the site, or our ability to be helpful at a given time, we will share our concerns and reserve the right to discontinue our services to you.
- What do I do if I have a concern, a compliment or a complaint? Please remember that we are learning too – so your feedback matters: I Matter Training is trying to offer professionals and parents something new because there has been a gap in services and clear thinking in this area of helping children who are anxious and challenging. We may not always get everything right, so we value your feedback and your encouragement. If you have a concern, please contact us at the earliest possible date so that we can do our best to address it promptly.
- Can you sum up what I can and can’t do? In sum, The I Matter journey is about you learning to see and do things differently so that you can lead by example through your own attitudes and actions. Any course resources are for your own private use to inform your own thinking and actions. For example, you might work through them to think about a child or family that you are working with to help inform your next steps. At Awareness stage you are not a certified I Matter Practitioner but you can describe your parenting or professional practice as ‘informed by I Matter Principles’.
- Why is I Matter training offered with these restrictions? The content of I Matter training was put together over more than 20 years in response to a big gap seen in services for children and families. It is very carefully designed so it can help a wide range of adults and vulnerable children and the order and tone of the way we do things is key to our results. We know that teaching things in the wrong order can make key messages difficult to understand, we know people must be ready to learn & support is key,
- What can I do to help share the ideas more widely? If you decide you would be interested in supporting the use of the resources in a professional role or as a parent mentor then you can apply at the end of the Core Programme to join the Extended Journey and then the Supporting Others training which involves a longer term commitment.
Finally, the only reason to take part in this community is if you are someone who is committed to developing your own insight and skills so that you can contribute to happier healthier relationships for young people and the adults who support them. This does not happen all at once. If that is what you want for yourself and for others in your home and work community, I am excited to meet you.
To progress with this journey, please digitally sign the agreement to say that you have read and accept the above.