What is an I Matter Journey For?
I Matter Journey's Help You To Improve Adult-Child Relationship Health
WHY STUDY THE I MATTER FRAMEWORK?
The study of the I Matter Framework helps you understand how to improve adult-child relationship health and personal wellbeing.
As such it can offer a foundation for greater confidence in a wide range of professional and parenting situations.
For example, an understanding of the I Matter Framework can help you gain a big picture understanding of a wide number of common challenges seen in
+ Home Life and Relationships
+ Education practice and policy
+ Mental Health and wellbeing
+ Physical Health and development
+ Social and Community Work
+ Crime and Policing
It is possible to study The I Matter Framework in a step wise process with support of a member organisation. An understanding of the I Matter Framework complements all a wide range of interventions and supports attachment aware, trauma aware and brain aware practices.
Study of the I Matter Framework and the skills involved will enable you to:
- Face common life challenges with children and young people
- Make sense of everyday problems
- Make positive changes in how you think and react
- Learn how to support your child and yourself through conflict and distress
- Become more mindful
- Manage emotions for yourself and your child including anxiety, low mood, anger and stress
- Improve communication and relationships
- Increase resilience and wellbeing at home and at school
All packages Includes registration and initial recommendations and must have referral from a named link or lead professional
EXACT PRICES ARE INDIVIDUALLY DETERMINED BASED ON NEEDS AND LOCAL PROVISION OPTIONS
needs of parents can be broadly organised into: everyday challenges, raised concerns, escalated and complex or longer term
Parents progress through the same I Matter stepped courses with an individualised pace and study support plan