I Matter Training for Senior Leadership Roles
FOR SENIOR LEADERS AND THEIR TEAMS WHO KNOW SOMETHING IMPORTANT HAS TO CHANGE
WORK FOR OUR I MATTER ORGANISATIONAL AWARD!
Too much to do and not enough time to think about what exactly is being done...? And anyhow, who exactly is looking out for you?
Every senior leader in child and family practice knows there is a problem in their setting linked to helping children with challenging behaviour or mental health concerns... but then what...?
Deep down, most probably know there is a question about working differently ..... or more effectively..... with parents....with communities...
Deep down, there is a question, isn't there, about what 'The Evidence' on best outcomes is REALLY saying.......but what is that exactly....?
And OK, so though an I Matter Course may sound interesting there is a problem about... who exactly should be paying..??.... and when you could possibly fit it in...??..as there is SO much to do....
Like managing attendance... and progress.... and behaviour....
WHAT IF YOU COULD HAVE THE I MATTER FRAMEWORK DISTILLED?
NEW-THINKING -STAFF WELL-BEING - LEADERSHIP PREPARATION - EVIDENCE BASED PRACTICE - UNDERSTANDING BEHAVIOUR - VULNERABLE CHILDREN - DEVELOPMENTALLY SENSITIVE THINKING - TRAUMA SENSITIVE PRACTICE - EDUCATION AND SUPPORTING OF PARENTS - RELATIONSHIP BUILDING - THERAPEUTIC PARENTING - PREVENTION AND CRISIS INTERVENTION - JOINED UP CHILD AND ADULT MENTAL HEALTH PRACTICE - WHOLE SETTING CONSISTENCY - STAFF INDUCTION - LONGER TERM CARE CO-ORDINATION - COMMUNITY HUB DEVELOPMENT..... AND MORE....
I MATTER INTENSIVE AND FIRST STEPS FOR SENIOR LEADERS IS INTENDED FOR YOU -
AS WELL AS OUR I MATTER ORGANISATIONAL AWARD
ONCE YOU HAVE SOME CORE TRAINING THEN OTHER TRAINING CAN FOLLOW.
THIS IS NOT THE FULL COURSE BUT IT WILL HELP YOU SUPPORT YOUR TEAM - VERY LITTLE WORK DEMAND - LOTS OF SUPPORT AND INSPIRATION
Training and Organisational Development through the I Matter Project is in Phases
Our priorities as with most organisations are engagement... and attendance... and progress... and behaviour... and impact on outcomes.
However with an I Matter Framework perspective we approach several of these issues in a distinctive fashion...we help address some missing links
What is the I Matter Framework Charter Award Organisational Quality Mark?
The I Matter Organisational Award is intended to recognise schools and organisations who have proven commitment and results to show:
- ensuring staff are trained and make decisions informed by a good understanding of child development and the adult role
- giving curriculum priority to ensuring children master the fundamentals of social-emotional development
- empowering parent-partnership by ensuring that any parent who asks for help can access training and support in a timely fashion
- Implementing the I Matter Framework Award including benchmarking tools
Benefits of membership and the I Matter Framework Organisational Award?
- Evidence your commitment to child mental health and support for children's development via healthy relationships
- Educate, and engage staff and parents and hold them accountable
- Ensure that home and school share a common framework
- Benchmark progress for Ofsted with assessment tools that are developmentally sensitive and relevant to all children
- Join an active network committed to thinking systemically and developmentally in education
- Deliver relevant training easily to staff and parents without huge demands on your time
- Benefit from our discounting and affiliate scheme
A WIN-WIN sustainable solution that empowers adults to step into taking greater responsibility
To be awarded the I Matter Framework Organisational Award you will need to build a team and take small steps