I Matter Relationship Health Practitioner Training
I Matter Relationship Health
Are you a Professional who can see the need with children and families and wants to be better equipped to help?
Have you progressed your Level 1 training and want to
take the ideas forward in your role or setting?
Then I Matter Practitioner Training is for you!
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
This training is currently in development
I Matter Lead Practitioner Training is for those who want to be able to develop their confidence in progressing better understanding of relationship health practice in their own community
The intention of Practitioner Training is to equip experienced practitioners with confidence to support others on an I Matter Learning Journey through offering structured learning opportunities
Practitioner Training ensures an in depth understanding of how to work with an I Matter approach with a period as a Trainee.
The focus is on learning to work effectively with a range of needs to help move things forward and restore healthier relationship patterns via 1:1 and group support packages
I Matter Practitioners support parents and young people in their own communities by sharing the I Matter Framework and relationship health principles, and guiding parents and young people toward healthier happier relationships based on connection and confident care.
Through classes, and coaching, I Matter Practitioners support parents and young people who are anxious and challenging showing them how to gain the skills so that happier and healthier relationships can return
We see this as vital and sometimes complex work, and we are delighted if you are thinking about taking part.
You can apply to join this program if:
- You have completed the Level 1 with Step 1-2 and Fundamentals with Consolidation Discussion and
- You are progressing the Level 2
- Are ready to commit to further study time and are interested in working on study support
- Are a fully licensed professional with at least Masters Level training in a discipline with children and families,
- Have time over 12-18 months to invest and the support of a member organisation
- Want to be part of a community taking forward some new thinking
- Understand that not everyone who joins the practitioner track will graduate.
- Are committed to being able to reliably demonstrate specific skills
- Costs of the I Matter Lead Educator programme - still being finalised - approx £1500
Costs of the I Matter Coach practitioner programme - still being finalised - approx £3000pp