I Matter Relationship Health Fundamentals Plus
All successful journeys start with noticing new details that have been overlooked
One Step Plus: The Fundamentals Course Extends the Getting Started Workshop
The Fundamentals Plus Course is intended for parents-carers who are concerned about a child and time pressed and need a grasp of essential ideas fast. The eaching and materials are delivered through live webinars. You will need to allow approximately 90mins for a live session plus three additional discussions.
We can offer the course to parents/carers in areas where we are able to provide further support through our I Matter Trained Practitioners. Some families find that the information provided in the Fundamentals Plus Course is enough to be able to make the necessary changes, where others need more specialist support. We run separate pathways for Strengthening Relationship Health and for Recovery of Relationship Health.
The Fundamentals Plus course elaborates on the content introduced in the Getting Started Workshop and provides tasters of other important theoretical ideas of a Relationship Health Approach. Participants are all registered for the online preparation and Step 1 course which includes, the 14 day email course known as the Essentials of Attachment.
The modules covered build on the Getting Started Workshop
- The meaning of an I Matter Journey
- The Five Steps to Success in Relationship Health
- 14 ideas in the Essentials of Attachment email course
- The importance of the Direction of Travel
- The Process of looking for Nuggets
- The process of looking for GEMS
- The process of building a team
At the end of the Fundamentals you will be able to
- Complete a simple I Matter self-assessment exercise
- List at least three favourite Nuggets
- Describe at least three favourite GEMS
- Describe specific observable changes in your relationship and identify what made them possible