I Matter Relationship Health Training Workshops
All successful journeys start with noticing new details that have been overlooked
GETTING STARTED WORKSHOPS AND WEBINARS
INTRODUCING RELATIONSHIP HEALTH AND
THE I MATTER FRAMEWORK
A Live Getting Started Workshop is a good way to start off an I Matter Learning Journey. In a workshop we travel fast through some important ideas. Later as you work online you will have a chance to deepen your understanding and think about your own role.
- Clear explanations of the Evidence base
- Cost-effective, quality training
- Empowers child and family practitioners and improves child and family outcomes
- For ALL staff with a concern for child wellbeing
- Complements all psychological approaches and modalities
- Develops a common language, a whole systems approach
In the last two years we have seen a huge increase in the levels of stress and overwhelm being experienced by both professionals and parents-carers. So we have made a decision to make entry level training very undemanding with options to progress to the Core Online Journey if you so choose.
THE GETTING STARTED WORKSHOP is a really important starting point of any I Matter Learning Journey.
This is the starting point for learning to observe carefully about what is happening for your child and others.