I Matter Workshops and Webinars
All successful journeys start with noticing new details that have been overlooked
I MATTER WORKSHOPS AND WEBINARS
INTRODUCING RELATIONSHIP HEALTH AND
THE I MATTER FRAMEWORK
A Live Workshop or Webinar is one way to start off an I Matter Learning Journey. In a workshop we travel very fast through some important ideas. Later as you work online you will have a chance to deepen your understanding and think about your own role.
- Clear explanations of the Evidence base
- Cost-effective, quality training
- Empowers child and family practitioners and improves child and family outcomes
- For ALL staff with a concern for child wellbeing
- Complements all psychological approaches and modalities
- Develops a common language, a whole systems approach
Please note: Workshops are offered as extra to the core online learning programme. For example, to progress to Step 3-5 completion of the online Step 1-2 programme is required.
The advantage of the workshops is getting the big picture fast and the opportunity to network with others with shared interests.