- Enquiry Info - Profs (5)
- Parents - 12m programme (3)
- Membership parents (4)
- Resources-checklists (3)
- Parents-Carers - Enquiry Info - (3)
- Parent Coaching (3)
- Parent - First Steps (7)
- Profs - Membership (2)
- Consultations - Profs (3)
- Profs -12m programme (9)
- Resources - posters (3)
- Resources - course notes (2)
- Professional Foundation (2)
- Professional Intermediate (2)
- Professional Advanced (3)
- Parent - Foundation (4)
- Parent - intermediate (4)
- Parent - Advanced (1)
- Parent-Carer - Leaflets - Info (2)
- Professionals - Leaflets (3)
- Profs - Misc Marketing (2)
- Prof - Foundation - studysupp (2)
- Prof - Intermediate - study supp (2)
- Parent-Foundation-study supp (2)
- Parent-Intermediate-studysupp (2)
- Parent-Coaching Series (4)
- Professionals Intensive (2)
- Prof Joint membership (2)
- Parents-Self-Help (5)
- Profs - Leadership (1)
- Prof - First Steps (1)
- Parent-Second adult (8)
- Prof - link training (1)
- Custom Item (6)
- website (2)
- All: First Steps Courses (1)
- ALl - FIrst steps -exten (4)
The I Matter Foundation Intensive is an opportunity for a crash course in the I Matter Framework. We will look at the background to the I Matter Framework, why it is needed and how it can help
You will be introduced to some essential elements of the I Matter Framework and will learn about developmental thinking.
There will be opportunities for networking and for strengthening relationships with others who care about the same issues
These days are ideally suited for those in leadership positions who want to understand more about the approach and about how it can help their own setting.
The I Matter Foundation Extension is an opportunity to deepen your understanding of the implications of the I Matter Framework.
We will look at a few more key elements and then work with an Art of Hosting Style of Learning to draw out some of the essential elements involved in implementing the principles in the I Matter Framework in everyday professional settings.
There will be further opportunities for networking and for strengthening relationships with others who care about the same issues
The days is ideally suited for those in leadership positions who want to think about how to take forward this important overlooked area of practice.
This first extension day is offered as a follow-up to the Intensive Conference funded by Morecambe Bay CCG. There will be a small fee of just £25 per person to cover the costs of the hotel, coffee and lunch.
14th November 2019
Crooklands Hotel near Kendal www.crooklands.com
FLYER TO DOWNLOAD