The summer term is starting already and things are moving forward at a steady pace.
Successes since the March newsletter:
1. The Intermediate class has been successfully trialled!
2. The Research Circle has been progressing well with different schools pursuing varied directions - as off -shoots to our exploration of the missing issue of child development and the question of how to engage parents.
3. There are now 3 schools who are members of the I Matter Project with exclusive access to the ever-growing range of I Matter practice tools.
4. The I Matter Project will have a new administrative base starting this week and a new administrator.
5. We have also just finished a very successful trial of an online group coaching tool. Watch this space!
Do get in touch if you would like to take part in an online class! It's not too late for the summer term!
" If I had understood these ideas before I could have been a lot more effective. In previous jobs I have usually been left to get on with it. Now I have a framework that helps me know what I am doing and why in my work with complex young people and their families" Jenny, Family support worker